Sunday, December 16, 2007

External input

So after a few days of having the page listed as public i realised that by leaving the page at this status meant that those in the course could not contribute to it!

I feel that it is worth it though as i really wanted to get contributions to the page from people at work. I received contributions from one person really quickly however the second person has still not replied to the email i sent. It has been just under a week so i will leave it for another couple of days before changing the status back and updating the page.

I am really happy with the comments that I have received so far and the further info received from my work colleague specific to our situation is also really valuable!

1 comment:

Jane Ross said...

Nice blog. I have put you in the FET 8611 students link on my blog. I think it helps to know that others are reading your posts :)