Thursday, January 3, 2008

Status change...

Just before heading off on a Christmas break I received feedback from the other work colleague that i had been waiting on. I added her comments to the page along with those of my other colleague and updated the status of the page to return it to 'facilitated - in need of input' to allow course particiants to once again add comments.

I feel that the page itself is now getting too long and i intend to spend this week working out how to redesign it and then adding some new questions/information for comment.

I also need to look at the assessment criteria again and gain a further understanding of the requirements for the facilitated page in assignment 1 in relation to the requirements for assignment 2.

At the same time i have assessment requirements for my other subject, decisions to make about what to choose as my last subject and my in-laws arriving on the 20th of this month!!

No comments: