Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So many things...

There are just so many things in this course to keep track of.

You send a message in Moodle so you need to keep track of that, you post a comment on the Moodle forum and you need to respond to someone, you have people contributing to your page in knowledgeGarden who you need to thank - then you have your blog where you can write about it all!!!

I am glad i am not working at the moment as i feel that to truly keep on top of everything I need to log into Moodle and KG at least twice a day. Maybe that is a bit of overkill but it seems to be the way to go.

Have received clarification on the assessments and i was on the right track - also had confirmed that i don't need to actually implement my emerging learning tool, just be heading in that direction.

I feel a little more confident knowing that i am off on the right track even thought it took me a little while to get going!

Ohh - another thing - the little star next to my name in KG changed colour today!! Yay - also i now appear in the list of top users - makes me feel like i am actually getting somewhere.

No comments: