Tuesday, November 27, 2007

23 November 2007

Blog for Emerging Environments for Learning

I have just logged onto the new look USQ studydesk - Moodle and am not sure what i really think.

It is a bit confronting using a new system after having completed 5 other subjects and undertaking a 6th on the old studydesk. This semester I will have to work out of two different study desks! I am not appreciating having to find where all the things I am used to are hidden.

It is like starting online uni all over again. Learning a new stuydesk as well as all the other systems we have to use in this course is a bit full on. Now I am remined what being a new online learner must feel like.

And what is knowledgeGarden all about? There is so much going on in there and the site doesn't appear to be easy to navigate.

No comments: