Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Uncertainty....

Although I am still not completely sure I understand the assessment requirements I have created a page that I am going to hopefully use to facilitate discussion on using virtual worlds to deliver training.
Another student has commented that she feels that there is a lack of clarity in the assignments. Again I am relieved that I am not alone.

I am not currently in a position to to implement what i develop for the assignment as I am not working at all. Even if i was back in Australia I would be unable to implement anything related to virtual worlds due to restrictions placed on us by my employer. The course specifications said nothing about actually working in a educational environment just that we had to have 'access to or knowledge of an educational environment'.

I hope the course specifications are correct otherwise this will be the second subject in as many semesters that I have been forced to withdraw from due to misleading information in the course specifications.

No comments: