Sunday, January 13, 2008

KG page updated finally

It has been a little while since I last posted a blog entry. I have been really busy with assessment for my other subject. I did manage to check my page against the assessment criteria provided by Peter. I added a few things and worked a bit more on the format.

I finally got around to adding further information and additional questions to my facilitated page on Second Life in KG. I then posted a message with a link to the page in the shoutbox to try to get some more contributions.

I spent some time looking at the page and experimenting with some options for format as it is pretty long now. In the end I couldn't decide how to restructure the page - I had a look at a few others and although I didn't get any great ideas I was pretty impressed with the amount of input i have received to my page. One of the options I looked at was using hidden comments but I don't like how they are placed on the page so i decided to leave it as it is.

Just discovered that another student had left a comment in my blog - interesting - I haven't read anyone else's blog and didn't realise others were reading mine!

No comments: